WAY IN HELL is this Website is associated with or sponsored by CBS Studios
Brady Bunch or the actors or talent associated there with, nor would it ever
- 0-(Pilot) THE HONEYMOON-
When Mike and Carol get married havoc breaks out at
the wedding and they end up bringing the kids on their honeymoon out of guilt for yelling
- 1)What color were the girls bridesmaid
- 2)What got poured down Mrs. Feldman's
- 3)Who was Mr. Pringle?
- 4)How was it decided who would go upstairs first at the hotel?
- 5)What does champagne do to Carol?
- 6)Why did Bobby look under the table at breakfast?
- 7)Why was Cindy disappointed when she answered the door?
- 8)Did Carol wear a white gown?
- 9)Why did Alice come to the hotel?
- 10)Before Carol picked them up, who baby-sat the girls for the
- 3)the hotel clerk
- 4)size (biggest first)
- 5)makes her dizzy
- 6)to make sure Mike remembered to wear pants
- 7)she was expecting a telegram
- 8)no (yellow)
- 9)to watch the kids
- 10)Carols parents
- 1) DEAR LIBBY- The kids fear
one of their parents are unhappy with them after reading a letter in an advice column
about a similar family. The kids try to act perfect until Dear Libby arrives to clear
- 1)Who first read the column?
- 2)Who went to get Mike and Carol a new paper?
- 3)What did Jan and Peter argue over?
- 4)Who told Marcia and Greg to tell Mike and Carol about the column?
- 5)True or False : Everyone wrote to Dear Libby.
- 6)What was Alice's Dear Libby alias?
- 7)What was wrong with the second paper Mike & Carol got?
- 8)True or False: Bobby & Cindy fought over a checkers game?
- 9)What were the Brady's doing when Dear Libby came.
- 10)Jan's alias was: A) Real Frantic B) Worried sick C) Guilt Complex
- 1) Marcia
- 2)Greg and Marcia
- 5)True (Mike and Carol just never mailed theirs)
- 6)innocent bystander
- 7)it had a big ink stain
- 9)watching t.v.
- 10) A. "real frantic"
- 2) A CLUBHOUSE IS NOT A
HOME- The boys refuse to share their
clubhouse with the girls and after many battles in sharing everyone works together to
build the girls their own clubhouse.
- 1)What were Mike and Carol fighting over in their room?
- 2)What did Jan steal from the boys clubhouse?
- 3)Mike made Carol: A)go shop B)cry C)take a bath
- 4)What color was the girl's clubhouse?
- 5)What happened to the boys clubhouse?
- 6)Greg and Marcia were fighting over what room?
- 7)Who started to build the girls clubhouse?
- 8)What costume did Cindy wear that belonged to Bobby?
- 9)What did the girls do to the boys clubhouse?
- 10)Who did the Brady's go to for advice?
- 1)closet space
- 2)'Keep out' sign
- 3) B)cry
- 4)pink (and blue)
- 5)it fell apart (Bobby took out the nails)
- 7)the girls (including Carol)
- 9)"feminized it"- redecorated (curtains, rugs etc.)
- 3) KITTY KARRY-ALL IS
MISSING-Cindy's doll disappears and she
accuses Bobby. Tiger is eventually convicted of the crime when Bobby's trial has a hung
- 1)What did Cindy call her doll?
- 2)What did Tiger take from Bobby?
- 3)What was Cindy getting when her doll disappeared?
- 4)Who was the judge at Bobby's trial?
- 5)What gift did Bobby buy Cindy?
- 6)True or False Jan thought Bobby was guilty after the trial.
- 7)What new blue animal toy did Carol get Cindy?
- 8)Who was the jury in Bobby's trial?
- 9)What sport were Bobby and Greg practicing?
- 10)What was Tiger stealing when he got caught?
- 3)a bottle for her doll
- 5)a new doll (Kitty Karry-All)
- 7)electric acrobatic elephant
- 8)Peter and Jan
- 10)the new doll
- 4) KATCHOO- Jan develops an allergy, and when everyone thinks it's
Tiger they bathe him to try to keep him from having to leave, until the real cause is
- 1)What food did Alice first think Jan was allergic to?
- 2)Who did Carol and Alice think Jan was allergic to?
- 3)To whom were the Brady's giving Tiger?
- 4)What good-bye gift did the boys give Tiger?
- 5)Who were the first two people to give Tiger a bath?
- 6)True or False The doctor came to see Jan.
- 7)Where were the boys when Mike told them about Tiger?
- 8)Which two people didn't give Tiger a bath?
- 9)In what room did Mike and Alice give Tiger a bath?
- 10)What was actually making Jan sneeze?
- 3)Grandma and Grandpa
- 5)Marcia and Cindy
- 8)Carol and Jan
- 9)laundry room or service porch
- 10)flea powder
- 5)EENIE, MEENIE, MOMMY,
DADDY -Because of a lack of space Cindy must choose only one parent to
attend the school play in which she stars.
- 1)What excuse does Mike use to tell Cindy he can't see her play?
- 2)True or False Everyone was excited to see Cindy's play?
- 3)What part of Cindy's costume did the boys make?
- 4)Which two kids did Cindy ask for advice from?
- 5)While helping Cindy rehearse what part did Mike play?
- 6)What role did Cindy have?
- 7)Did Marcia or Jan make the biggest wings?
- 8)What did the boys use to hang Cindy on the clothesline?
- 9)What excuse did Cindy use to get out of being in the play?
- 10)What game did Alice use to help Cindy decide which parent to take?
- 1)he has to go to a business meeting
- 3)magic wand
- 4)Marcia and Greg
- 5)Prince Victor or the frog
- 6)Fairy Princess
- 8)their belts
- 9)a hurt ankle
- 10)pin the tail on the donkey
- 6) ALICE DOESN'T LIVE
HERE ANYMORE -Alice thinks she's not wanted because
when the kids go to Carol
with their problems, but when she decides to leave everyone stages a plan to make her feel
- 1)How did Bobby hurt his knee?
- 2)Which two people found out the real reason why she was leaving?
- 3)What were the Brady's having for dinner?
- 4)Why did Mike and Carol think she wanted to leave?
- 5)What kind of suit did Mike wear when mud got splattered on him?
- 6)How many years had Alice been there?
- 7)Who did Alice say she had to go see?
- 8)Which two people splattered mud on Mike?
- 9)What did the boys get in the mail?
- 10)What did Marcia almost forget to take to her meeting?
- 1)bike wreck
- 2)Jan and Marcia
- 3)chili burgers
- 4)because she wasn't getting enough money
- 5)a tuxedo
- 6) 7
- 7)her aunt
- 8)Bobby and Peter
- 7) FATHER OF THE YEAR
nominates Mike for father of the year but begins to reconsider after he grounds her for
sneaking out to mail the letter.
- 1)What did Mike spill on his drawings?
- 2)Who were the kids teaching to ski?
- 3)Marcia snuck out through the A)back door B)window C)front door
- 4)True or False Marcia told Jan about the contest.
- 5)How many times did Marcia get punished in this episode?
- 6)What subject did Mike help Marcia with?
- 7)What activity did Marcia miss as punishment
- 8)What did Mike do that caused problems for the t.v. crew?
- 9)What did Mike get for winning?
- 10)Why was Marcia sneaking out?
- 1)white out
- 3) B)window
- 5) 3
- 8) THE GRASS IS ALWAYS
GREENER- Each think the others job is easier, but when they switch roles for
a day, Carol finds dealing with the boys, and Mike finds dealing with the girls, isn't so
- 1)What part of baseball was Carol teaching the boys?
- 2)What did Mike help Marcia with?
- 3)How many times did Mike fall in the kitchen?
- 4)The boys dropped Carol for apple_______. A)tarts B)pie C)turnovers
- 5)How did Carol/Mike prepare for the day with the boys/girls?
- 6)Who's idea was it to switch roles?
- 7)Did Alice or Mike clean the kitchen?
- 8)Marcia made a)dinner b)lunch c)breakfast
- 9)True or False Marcia was not happy to have her dad help her.
- 10)Where did Carol help the boys with baseball?
- 2)cooking badge
- 4) C)turnovers
- 5)read books
- 8) A)dinner
- 10)the backyard
- 9) SORRY, RIGHT
buys a pay phone out of frustration with his family's bad phone habits.
- 1)Name one reason they got a pay phone?
- 2)What kitchen object was used to lessen the kids time on the phone?
- 3)Who was Mike talking to when he was disconnected?
- 4)Who loaned Mike a dime to finish the call?
- 5)What character made their first appearance in this episode?
- 6)Who ended up with the pay phone?
- 7)What rooms were the two phones in?
- 8)Who thought of the pay phone idea?
- 9)What color was the pay phone?
- 10)True or False Bobby used the phone in this episode.
- 1)high phone bill or because Mike didn't want the kids using the den
- 2)egg timer
- 5)Sam the butcher
- 6)the client Mike was talking to when disconnected
- 7)family room and den
- 10) IS THERE A DOCTOR IN
The kids get the measles and
the family tries to choose between their male and female doctors.
- 1)Say the phrase "six sick kids" 3 times fast, without
- 2)True or False Mike had alcohol in this episode.
- 3)Which doctor did they choose?
- 4)Who had the cow bell?
- 5)When Mike got the measles which doctor did he see?
- 6)Who came home with the measles first?
- 7)What other family sitcom did the girls doctor appear on?
- 8)What devices did the kids use to get Carol and Mike's attention?
- 9)What board game did the kids play?
- 10)Who was the last person to get measles?
- 5)Dr. Cameron (the male doctor)
- 7)Marion Cunningham on "Happy Days"
- 8)Bells or noisemakers
All trivia and commentary are copyrighted
1997 "Brady Bunch 101" and may not be used without permission of the copyright