WAY IN HELL is this Website is associated with or sponsored by CBS Studios
Brady Bunch or the actors or talent associated there with, nor would it ever
- 21) THE BIG SPRAIN- Alice hurts herself while Carol is away and the kids learn
responsibility by having to clean and cook for themselves.
- 1)Carol left to see her aunt ____. A)Kay
- 2)Alice fell on what game?
- 3)Did Carol appear in this episode?
- 4)What did the girls make for breakfast?
- 5)What card game did Bobby and Cindy want
to play with Alice?
- 6)What did Alice trip on the second time?
- 7)What breakfast food did Cindy burn?
- 8)What did Alice miss because of her
- 9)What did Sam give Alice?
- 10)Who put too much soap in the washer?
1) C) Mary
- 2)Chinese Checkers
- 5)Old Maid
- 8)the Meat Cutters Ball
- 22) THE HERO- Peter saves a girl's life when a wall of shelves nearly
falls on her, but being a hero goes to his head.
- 1)What doll was the girl reaching for?
- 2)The name of the girl Peter saved was
____? A)Carrie B)Tina C)Julie
- 3)How much money did the paper give Peter?
A)$20 B)$50 C)$25
- 4)What was the name of the toy store?
- 5)Besides family, who were the only other
people at Peter's party?
- 6)What color were the shelves that fell?
- 7)What was the headline in the paper?
- 8)True or False The little girls mother
paid for the party.
- 9)Who gave Peter the "Outstanding
- 10)What did Alice make for Peter?
- 1)Kitty Karry-All
- 2) B) Tina
- 3) B)$50
- 5)The girl he saved(Tina) and her mother
- 6) red
- 7)'Boy Hero'
- 9)the newspaper
- 10)ice cream
- 23) LOST LOCKET, FOUND
LOCKET- Jan receives a locket from an
anonymous source only to lose it, and then find it with the help of a reenactment.
- 1)Who did Mike think sent the locket?
- 2)True or False Mike had sideburns in this
- 3)What was Alice doing during the
- 4)Who did the girls think sent the locket?
- 5)Who discovered the dropped letter on the
- 6)Which letter "dropped" in the
address on the envelope?
- 7)What excuse did Carol use to get out of
the house to check Mike's typewriter?
- 8)What was Jan looking at when she lost the
- 9)Why did Alice give Jan the locket?
- 10)What was Bobby doing during the
- 3)writing a letter
- 4)a boy
- 6) "Y"
- 7)shopping for a coat for Alice
- 8)the constellation "Little Bear"
- 9)she wanted Jan to feel special because
they were both middle sisters
- 10)brushing his teeth
- 24) THE POSSIBLE DREAM- Marcia fills her diary with thoughts of Desi Arnez Jr. but
it's accidentally given away. After a search of used book stores it's recovered during a
visit from Desi himself.
- 1)Who went with Carol to check the
bookstores for Marcia's diary?
- 2)Where did Desi kiss Marcia?
- 3)What t.v. kid show host did Marcia used
to think was "something special"?
- 4)Did Cindy recognize Desi?
- 5)What did Bobby and Peter buy to give to
- 6)Where did Marcia hide her diary?
- 7)Who gave the diary to the book collector?
- 8)True or False Marcia was not mad at
- 9)Who got Desi to come to the Brady house?
- 10)Who went with Mike to check the
- 2)the cheek
- 3)Captain Kangaroo
- 5)a new diary
- 6)the garage
- 25) GOING,
GOING...STEADY- Marcia chases her first
crush by taking on his hobby in order to get him to go steady.
- 1)Who helped Marcia learn about bugs?
- 2)Did Harvey wear glasses?
- 3)What was Carol afraid to tell Mike?
- 4)Which two kids imitated Marcia and
- 5)True or False Cindy was in this episode.
- 6)What was Harvey's hobby?
- 7)Who did Carol pay to collect bugs for
- 8)What make-up did Cindy have smeared on
- 9)When the girls were trying to look older
what did Jan put on in Carol's room?
- 10)How old was Marcia in this episode?
- 3)Marcia wanted to go steady
- 4)Greg and Jan
- 6)bug collecting
- 8)Carol's Lipstick
- 26)THE DROPOUT- When Don gives Greg a compliment on his baseball skills it
goes to Greg's head and he becomes obsessed with his future in the game.
- 1)Why was Don Drysdale at the Brady house?
- 2)What did Greg want to quit?
- 3)How many times did Don visit?
- 4)Which 4 Brady's were at the game?
- 5)Greg's number was A)12 B)53 C)38
- 6)What team did Don Drysdale play for?
- 7)What was Greg doing in the middle of the
night that woke up Alice, Mike, and Carol?
- 8)What pitch did Don show Greg how to
- 9)What kind of lesson's were the girls
- 10)What was the name of Greg's team or
- 1)Mike had drawn plans for his new house
- 2)high school
- 4)Mike Peter Bobby and Greg
- 5) B)53
- 7)lifting weights
- 10)Tigers or green and white
- 27) THE BABYSITTERS-
Greg and Marcia sit with their siblings but have trouble
getting their parents to stop worrying and checking up on them, especially when Cindy gets
symptoms of a cold.
- 1)What cold symptom did Cindy have?
- 2)How much were Greg and Marcia getting
paid an hour, each?
- 3)What excuse did Carol give Mike to leave
the table so she could call home?
- 4)What did Mike try to teach Bobby not to
- 5)What did Peter once cut his foot on?
- 6)What was Bobby eating in the family room
- 7)Who was on the phone when Mike and Carol
tried to call home?
- 8)Where was Alice going to be?
- 9)Mike and Carol were going to A)dinner and
a show B)dinner and a movie C)a hotel
- 10)Who did the police catch in the
- 2)75 cents
- 3)a snap broke on her dress
- 4) not to open the door to strangers
- 8)(hanging curtains) at Sam's
- 9) A)dinner and a show
- 10)Mike, Carol, and Alice
- 28) THE TREASURE OF
SIERRA AVENUE-While playing the boys find a
wallet, then try to find the owner and eventually collect a reward.
- 1)What sport were the boys playing in the
- 2)How much money was in the wallet?
- 3)Where did Mike take the wallet?
- 4)Which boy actually found the wallet?
- 5)True or False The Bradys put an ad in the
- 6)What was the reward amount the man gave
- 7)What was the wallet owner doing in the
- 8)What did Jan refuse to share with Peter?
- 9)True or False The boys decided to share
with the girls.
- 10)Marcia refused to share A)a pencil
B)paper C)an eraser
- 3)police station
- 7)changing a flat tire
- 8)hair brush
- 10) B)paper
- 29) THE UN-UNDERGROUND
MOVIE- Greg struggles for creative control
of his history project, a film staring all of the Bradys about the early settlers.
- 1)What parts did Bobby and Peter want to
- 2)Greg complained about the family giving
him too much of this.
- 3)While switching from one costume to
another what did Alice forget to take off?
- 4)Who was in charge of snow?
- 5)What grade did Greg get on his movie?
- 6)What did the Brady's eat while viewing
- 7)Who played Pricilla?
- 8)What did Greg forget to take off the
- 9)Who was Mike taking movies of at the
start of this episode?
- 10)Who was in the stocks when it snowed?
- 5) an 'A'
- 8)the lens cap
- 9)Cindy and Bobby
- 30) THE SLUMBER
CAPER Marcia is falsely accused of writing an insulting caption on
a picture at school, then she falsely accuses someone else of the crime. The whole truth
unfolds at her slumber party.
- 1)Who told a ghost story at the party?
- 2)What game did the girls play?
- 3)What did Marcia do to the girl she
thought wrote the caption?
- 4)What was the main food dish at the party?
- 5)True or False Cindy was too young to
attend the party.
- 6)What did the boys dress up as?
- 7)What did the boys put in the sleeping
- 8)Who was Marcia actually trying to draw?
- 9)What was the schools punishment for
- 10)Marcia's teachers name was A)Mrs. Denton
B)Mrs. Baily C)Mrs. Daily
- 2)truth or dare
- 3)she uninvited her to the party
- 4)hot dogs
- 6)ghosts (w/monster faces)
- 7)itching powder
- 8)George Washington
- 9)stay after school
- 10) A)Mrs. Denton
All trivia and commentary is copyrighted
1997 "Brady Bunch 101" and may not be used without permission of the copyright